Hard Work Shirt
I had heard a saying "My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I drive a Mercedes, my son drives a Land Rover, my grandson will drive a Land Rover, but my great grandson will ride a camel." That quote really stuck with me...I witnessed my parents first hand work extremely hard to provide for my brother and I. As a dad, my goal is to set my kids up better than I was, but in the same regard make sure to teach work ethic, appreciation and value.
These are the thoughts and meaning behind our "Hard Work" shirt. Printed on premium materials that are incredibly soft and made to last. This shirt is meant to serve as a daily reminder that our hard work is for our family's, but we also must make sure our kids KNOW the importance of hard work and value what comes because of the hard work.
- Available in 3 colors: (Black, Military Green & Bamboo Washout)
- Made by dads for dads
- Printed by a local small, family run business. We believe in supporting other small businesses in our community
- Buttery soft shirt
- Hare Work Design printed on full back and DB icon printed on front left chest
- 52% Cotton, 48% Polyester
- We aim to ship orders within 24-48 hours of being placed
- Orders are shipped from our warehouse located in Northern California, we do not drop ship
- We do our best to get all orders out as quickly as possible to make it to you ASAP
- DadBod Apparel is NOT responsible for lost or stolen
- Orders are shipped to the provided shipping address listed under customer's account.
- Please ensure that shipping address is correct to avoid delays and lost packages
- All returning packages due to insufficient address will be sent a verification email.
- Domestic orders/shipping
- We work VERY hard to have orders processed with in 48 hours of being placed. However, orders (in rare circumstances) can take up to 7 business days to be processed.
- Shipping time is the actual time it generally takes the various shipping services to deliver the product and does not include processing time.
- Orders are generally received within 7 business days after date of fulfillment.
- Expected delivery dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experienced through postal service.
- Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the designated country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the designated country.
- Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.
- International shipping expected delivery dates varies depending on the location.
- Orders are generally received within 5-10 business days
- Shipping dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experience through postal service.
- We want you to be thrilled with your purchase and for your gear to fit perfectly!
- If the item doesn't fit quite right, we'll do everything we can to exchange it for a different size that fits you better
- Items purchased from DadBod Apparel may be returned for store credit. All return requests must submitted within 15 days of receiving your shipment. Each item must have the original tags attached and be unworn as well as unwashed.
- Returns and exchanges on certain products (ie. sports bra's) must also be unopened and in its original packaging.
- If a product in your order is out of stock, we will email you for a replacement item or issue a credit to be used at any time.
- You will be responsible for paying postage on any returns/exchanges. If you request an exchange, we will waive the Standard Shipping fee on your new order. If your item is defective, we will issue you a return prepaid label and waive the fee on the return shipping for the new item.
- Please allow 1-3 weeks from the time you mail your return/exchange to be processed dependent on the volume of returns at that time.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Store credits are issued with a code that will be emailed to your email address associated with the order.
- We are not able to accept returns for DadBod Apparel products not purchased directly through our website for any reason. We recommend initiating a return with the retailer you purchased them from.
- All items purchased through our website must be returned or exchanged directly through DadBod Apparel. Outside retailers will not accept products that were not purchased at their location.
- As an expecting or new mom being comfortable and feeling amazing is important. We want to ensure our bras make you feel incredible. We will do everything on our end to make sure your bra fits you exactly how you’d like and expect them to fit. If the bra you ordered isn’t quite right email us at Anthony@dadbodapparel.com and we’ll send you a pre-paid label to exchange them for a size that fits better.
- If for whatever reason our bra is not what you’re looking for we offer returns 30 days post purchased as long as they haven’t been worn or washed and are in the original packaging. Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide instructions on how to send back the bra(s) to get you a full refund.
Military and First Responder Discount
We are not just an apparel company, we are a community. See what other members of our family have said about our products.